Annual Online Check-In
Hello, Pinnacle Pack!
Online Check-In for the 2023-2024 school year opens on May 1st, 2023.
In this fast-paced world we understand our parents’ time is valuable. The online process allows parents to confirm returning student registration for school, at their convenience, from anywhere with an internet connection.
The online check-in process is the school’s check-in process for all families with returning K-12 students The check-in process is open for the summer from May 1st through August 1st.
Starting on May 1st, the online check-in process can be accessed through the Infinite Campus parent portal account.
For online check-in assistance, please contact [email protected]
*If you have a new student to Pinnacle complete the new student application .
What is online check-in?
Online check-in allows families to verify and update primary household and demographic information for returning students, at their convenience, from anywhere with an internet connection. Families can also update or add emergency contacts. In addition, families will sign off on mandatory forms, policies, and procedures.
What do I need to complete the check-in process?
Keep in mind, only a legal parent/guardian in the primary household can complete the online check-in process.
- Current valid email address
- An Infinite Campus (IC) parent portal account. *Don’t have an account, create one here. If you have an account but forgot your login information, reset your username and/or password.
- If you need your child's ID number, contact your students school for assistance.
- Contact information for all parent(s)/guardian(s) and emergency contact(s) associated with your student(s).
How do I enroll a sibling who will be a new student?
If you have a sibling child not currently enrolled at Pinnacle and would like to enroll him/her please submit an Initial Application online.
Benefits of online check-in
- Easy access to the check-in process through your Infinite Campus parent portal account.
- Electronic document upload functionality.
- Sign-off on mandatory forms, policies, and procedures, reducing the number of mailings that need to be signed and returned.
- Early access to class schedules.
- Full automation and tracking of the check-in process.
- Centralized, unified and increased efficiency of school processes that occur during check-in.
Infinite Campus Instructions are Below:
Two Options to complete by either mobile app or computer
- Enter in your username, password, and hit log in
- It may prompt you to enter in an email address
- Go through each page, select the yellow sections to review and save information.
- Household information including phone number and address
- Guardian and parent information, updating phone numbers and email addresses
- Emergency contact list/pickup list, remove, add, and edit
- Student section, waivers and intent