303-450-3985 ext. 5004
303-450-3985 ext. 5003
303-450-3985 ext. 5002
303-450-3985 ext. 5005
303-450-3985 ext. 5006
303-450-3985 ext. 5001
PINNACLE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
(For complete information see the Bylaws of the Pinnacle Charter School)
The Pinnacle shall have a Board of Directors consisting of no more than seven members. No more than five of the seven members will be parents of a pupil enrolled in the Pinnacle. No more than two of the seven members will be educational or business professionals from the community-at-large (Community Board members). Board Members will serve no more than two complete three-year terms plus any balance remaining on an unexpired term if the initial appointment was to fill a vacancy.
The Board shall provide governance over the affairs of the school, with management and leadership of the school delegated to the Superintendent and Chief Financial Officer.
The Board will have 2 open Parent/Guardian seats in October 2018. Our election will be held on October 18 and 19 and during Fun Fest on October 19th until 7:00 p.m.. The Board is also actively looking for a 2nd Community Member to fill an open seat with a term of 3 years.
Attend at least 2 meetings, or be an active volunteer with the school prior to an appointment or election to a seat.
- Attend regular meetings, which are approximately two hours in duration and held on the 2nd & 3rd Monday of each month.
- Utilize all avenues made available for board training – 1 year to complete.
- Serve as an active member of at least 1 committee.
- Responsibly review and act upon committee recommendations brought to the board for action.
- Prepare in advance for decision making and policy formation at board meetings, take responsibility for self-education on the major issues before the board.
- Participate in the annual board of director self-review process.
- Participate in the annual board development and planning retreat.
- In general, utilize personal and professional skills, relationships and knowledge for the advancement of the school.
If interested, please contact the front office or Clarissa Burklund for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org