Early Access is for gifted students who are:
- 4 years old by October 1st desiring to enter Kindergarten
- 5 years old by October 1st desiring to enter 1st grade.
Early Access is an application and determination process.
EARLY ACCESS APPLICATION PROCESS
- Complete an application and portfolio at 1001 W. 84th Ave. Federal Heights, CO 80260.
- We accept applications starting February 1st and ending February 28th.
- The Early Access team will process and screen the packet to determine, based on Pinnacle Charter School Early Access Policy, whether the student is eligible to continue on to the next step of testing.
- After the testing is evaluated, the Early Access team will make the final determination whether or not to give the student a placement for Early Access.
Early Access is separate from the typical enrollment process for Pinnacle Charter School.
Once final determination is made, and if the student is eligible, the parents must submit an enrollment packet for Kindergarten or 1st grade and participate in the wait-list if that grade is already at full capacity. Please refer to our Enrollment Overview page for our full enrollment process.