Counseling Services- High School
Helpful Forms (volunteer trackers, varsity credit, etc)
Advancing Students for a Stronger Economy Tomorrow (ASSET)
Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
Please visit the website for a large list scholarships, application information and deadlines.
One scholarship of $2,500 and nine scholarships of $1,000 each will be awarded to graduating seniors to attend the college of their choice.
A generous $1,000.00 scholarship for individuals who have been effected by a disability.
The mission of the Latin American Educational Foundation is to provide access to higher education for Hispanics in Colorado. In order to apply for the LAEF general scholarship you must meet the following criteria: This scholarship is available for current high school seniors.
Scholarship Search Engines:
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
Naviance Student Username: Student ID
Naviance Student Password: Pinnacle18!
Naviance is a college and career readiness program that provides college planning and career assessment tools for Pinnacle Charter High School students. It gives counselors the ability to track the progress of individual students, communicate, and collaborate with students and families. Additionally, Naviance's integration with the Common Application facilitates the submission of college applications, as well as transcripts, school forms, and recommendations. The Pinnacle Charter High School Counseling Department use an established curriculum beginning at grade nine through twelve to help students identify future goals as well as avenues and tools to achieve those goals.
Naviance tools available for students and families:
- College Searching
- College and career research and matching tools
- Scattergrams of PCHS acceptance history of specific colleges and universities with GPA and SAT scores
- Personality tests and interest inventories
- Four-year course planning
- Resume building
- Surveys to help connect what students are doing in the classroom to what they might wish to pursue in the future
- Scholarships: local and national searches
- Road Trip Nation: short kid-friendly interviews of people in a wide range of careers across the country
PCHS Naviance Curriculum:
- 9th Grade
- Transition to High School
- Academic and Personal/Social Goal Setting
- Road Trip Nation: Career Exploration
- 10th Grade
- Career Interest Profiler
- Identification of possible careers: knowledge, education and skills needed, tasks and activities, wages
- 11th Grade
- Resume Writing
- College Supermatch
- 12th Grade
- College Application Process
- eDocs: Application tracking and organization
- eDocs: Requests for transcripts, letters of rec
- Senior Profile and Student Brag Sheet
- Graduation Survey