It’s been a great month at The Pinnacle! We have so much fun stuff going on, and so many successes to share!
- Mr. Janda and Ms. Hunter started the Middle School STEM club to help our 6th, 7th and 8th grade students learn and explore science, technology, engineering and math.
- Ms. Ross and her 5th Grade Students celebrated Valentine’s Day by passing out gifts to the staff.
- The Pinnacle High School had a virtual celebration for our Early Graduates. High school administrators and counselors were available to have the early grads stop by the school to pick up their diplomas and transcripts, and have photos taken in their caps and gowns.
- One of our Pinnacle ASCENT students appeared on 9News to talk about her opportunities taking college courses as a high school student.
- Our Pinnacle boys and girls high school basketball teams continued their success, and both have impressive winning records!
- Our partners at Broomfield Family Practice provided a COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Thursday, February 25th to vaccinate our school staff and help increase the health and safety of our community amidst pandemic.
We are also thrilled to have students grades K-12 back on campus and learning in-person safely and successfully. It is wonderful to have them back at school, and we are thankful for this community who remains so committed to putting our students first.